to Elm Grove Mountain Retreat
Elm Grove Mountain Retreat is 28 km east of Tumut on the south-west slopes of the Snowy Mountains, in New South Wales, Australia.
Tumut can be reached from Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne by coach (bus stop in Gundagai) or train/coach connection (train stop in Cootamundra, bus stop in Tumut).
When travelling by car the following notes will be useful:
- Coming from Gundagai along Gocup Road, take left hand turn in direction of Tumut, turn left at the Riverglades Caravan Park onto Wee Jasper Road.
- Cross the concrete bridge spanning the Tumut River.
- Turn 1st Right, then right again, then left onto Lacmalac Road.
- Stay on this road, which changes into Goobarragandra Road.
- You will drive past the Triton Trout Farm, The Thomas Boyd Track head camping ground on the right, and Rock Flat camping ground.
- Continue on through the National Park until you come to a cattle grid.
- The first driveway on the left is our residence, and the cottages are further on.
- Boonanghi Cottage is the mud-brick yurt on the left, and Booroolong Cottage is the last driveway just before the bridge.
Contact us now to reserve your spot in this place of natural beauty...
View Larger Map